Resources Available at the Hope House
The Hope House is available for drop-in on Tuesdays thru Thursdays from 9am-3pm. Following are some of the resources available...
- Community – fellowship, come hang out and catch your breath
- Homemade meal – come for a great cup of coffee and a homemade meal
- Groceries – grab a bag of non-perishable items from our food pantry (while supplies last, based on donations from churches and supporters). We can also supply you with a list of daily food pantries open around Jacksonville.
- Diapers/Wipes – available while supplies last, based on donations from churches and supporters. We can also point you to other resources in Jacksonville offering these items.
- Laundry - come and do a load of laundry while you hang out with us at the Hope House!
- Clothing/home goods voucher – Hope’s Closet voucher for clothing and home goods needs (provided by Hope’s Closet, available while supplies last). We can also point you to other resources in Jacksonville offering these items.
- Resume Support & Job Leads – we have a team that can help you create a resume and point you to current job openings available.
- Case Management – we have a case manager on staff to help you create action plans to chart a path toward your goals, and also connect you to local resources to meet current needs (housing, financial assistance, legal assistance, etc.). The case manager can help you locate these resources, and help with filling out any required applications for assistance.
- Counseling – we can refer you to counseling and in some cases cover the cost of counseling services (Pending funding available. We have a limited amount set aside for counseling services.)
- Gas, Grocery, Uber gift cards – we will occasionally have $10 gift cards available to meet other needs (while supplies last). A maximum of two gift cards can be distributed to recipients per 90 day period.
- Life & Vocational Skills Training + Bible study – we will frequently host classes at the Hope House to help with holistic healing and meeting your goals outside of the clubs.
- Grants, Scholarships, and Internships- a limited number of grants and scholarships are available. We also have a Transformation Internship, which is an application-based paid 12-week internship offered 3 times a year.